How do I measure my table for a glass table cover with rounded corners?
To make sure your new table cover's corners match your table, you'll need to measure the radius of the rounded corners. Line up the edge of a tape measure or ruler with the outermost edge of the rounded edge (this is where the corner would be if the table had a 90-degree cut). The distance from this point to where the curve begins along the edge of your table is the radius measurement you need in order for the table cover to match your table.
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- Do the glass table tops need to be tempered?
- What glass thickness do I need for my table?
- What size table top do I need for my dining table?
- What kind of edges can I have put on my glass table top or table cover?
- How do I measure my table for a glass table cover with clipped corners?
Still need help?
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact one of our support professional.