Frameless Glass Shower Doors Warranty
When you invest in a frameless glass shower enclosure from Dulles Glass & Mirror, you're getting a high-performing, long-lasting product expertly constructed of the best materials available, and we're proud to back that up with a warranty you can rely on.
Dulles Glass & Mirror guarantees all of its sales and installations, and will repair or replace any faulty glass or hardware for a period of three (3) years from the date of installation.
This includes service for caulking, leaking, squeaking, and sagging of any shower installation that we have performed.
This warranty does not cover mold or mildew that accumulates on silicone between glass panels or hardware through lack of proper cleaning.
If we make repairs to your product within the 3-year warranty, your warranty will continue to remain in effect for its original duration. The repairs themselves will have a 90-day warranty, so if something goes wrong with a repair within 90 days, we will repair it free of charge.
Learn more about ClearShield Warranty
When it comes to hardware, Dulles Glass & Mirror is proud to work with the best manufacturers in the business. Here are the terms and conditions regarding our warranty on hardware:
- Dulles Glass & Mirror warrants that for a period of three (3) years following the date of sale, our shower door hinges are warranted against material defects and defects in workmanship. All warranty claims are subject to inspection by Dulles Glass & Mirror prior to providing a remedy for the warranty claim.
- This Warranty will not apply if, after inspection, it is determined that the shower door hinges have been installed and maintained in a manner that is not in conformity with the instructions and guidelines set forth by Dulles Glass & Mirror for proper installation and maintenance.
- Dulles Glass & Mirror's responsibility to provide a remedy under this warranty shall be limited to either a refund of the purchase price, or to provide a replacement of a shower door hinge. The refund or replacement shall constitute the limit of Dulles Glass & Mirror's liability and obligation for any material defect or defect in workmanship in a Shower Door Hinge.
- This Warranty is exclusive, and Dulles Glass & Mirror makes no other warranty, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Dulles Glass & Mirror be liable under any legal theory (including but not limited to contract, negligence, strict liability in tort, or warranty of any kind) for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages (including but not limited to lost profits).
- Our warranty is offered only to the original purchaser; that is, the warranty may not be assigned or transferred to someone else, and it terminates upon sale of the home/building in which the product has been installed. We do require proof of ownership.
Sweeps, Seals, and Doorstops
Acrylic sweeps, seals, and doorstops are covered for a period of one (1) year from the time of installation. Keep in mind that replacement of these materials is considered routine maintenance of the glass shower door and needs to be done periodically; therefore they are considered the owner's responsibility after the initial warranty has expired. These materials are readily available for purchase from Dulles Glass & Mirror, and are easily replaced by the homeowner.
Last Update: November 8, 2017