Frameless Tub Screen Warranty
Your new Dulles Glass & Mirror glass bathtub screen is under a comprehensive warranty for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase, meaning we will provide all materials necessary to fix or replace faulty glass or hardware for one year from the date of purchase.
Terms & Conditions
- Our warranty is offered only to the original purchaser; that is, the warranty may not be assigned or transferred to someone else, and it terminates upon sale of the home/building in which the product has been installed. We do require proof of ownership.
- This warranty is limited by the cost of the purchased product and Dulles Glass & Mirror or its affiliates will not assume any responsibility beyond the cost of original merchandise.
- Dulles Glass & Mirror is not liable for glass breakage, damage, or failure due to misuse; or to acts of nature including fire, flood or earthquake.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused through faulty design of your residence or business, careless handling, alteration, misuse, misapplication, or improper installation.
- Use of harsh, abnormal or abrasive chemical cleaning products will void the warranty; please follow the guidelines provided for the proper maintenance of your product.
- Discoloration or stains due to improper water chemistry, hard, and non-filtered well-water are not covered under the warranty.
Last Update: February 8, 2016