Choose Your Shape for Glass Replacement
Replacement Glass FAQs
If you input your shape and exact measurements, you can customize and price any glass to your specification. In this instance, the price happens to be $281.06, however as you apply your own specifications, the price impact is shown on the right upper-hand corner of the page. This price includes packaging and handling. Dulles Glass and Mirror manufactures and sends out your glass within 5-7 business days and guarantees intact delivery, so you can shop with confidence.
For those ordering online, we offer 4 glass thicknesses: 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2". To discuss options regarding other glass thicknesses, please contact our glass professionals at 1-866-452-7707, or request a quote.
The largest sizes for online orders are 119-5/16" x 79 15/16"; however if you need a larger size please call our glass experts at 1-866-452-7707, or request a quote.
You can simply choose the shape of the glass you are looking for, input the desired measurements, and finally customize your glass' thickness, strength, cornerwork, and edgework. We will walk you through this customization process in easy-to-understand questions and videos to help you customize the final glass product you desire. The glass is fabricated, packed, and shipped within 5-7 business days. Watch this video for more info:
For all shapes with edges (i.e. – square, rectangle), corners are usually nice and sharp to create a clean line. However, if you have small children or pets, you may want to finish to corners for safety. Corner finishes offered are listed below:
- Eased corner: glass corners are sanded down slightly to relieve sharp edges
- Radius and polished corner: corners are cut down to a radius and then polished
- Clip and polished corner: corners are cut down to a 45 degree angle and then polished
What is the smallest size glass I can order? As far as our custom glass, the smallest size you can custom order is 3" x 3". You can customize your glass here in seconds: https://www.dullesglassandmirror.com/glass-replacement
Visit Glass Thickness for more information on glass thicknesses.
Different Glass Types
- Tempered Glass
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger.
- Beveled Glass
- The term "beveled glass" refers to the process of cutting the edges of a piece of glass to a specific angle and size in order to produce an elegant, framed look. This process leaves the glass thinner around the edges of the piece, while the large middle portion remains thicker. Beveling glass is normally applied to pieces where the glass serves as a focal point in the room.
- Frosted Glass
- Frosted Glass is an opaque, aesthetically attractive glass type. Shading is applied either in full or a design, which allows in light, but blurs the shape of items behind the glass pane
- Low-Iron Glass
- Low-Iron Glass provides the utmost visual clarity and true color representation for showing off your delicate bathroom tile and marble work.
- Bronze Glass
- Bronze tinted glass adds a dark coloration, similar to car window tint, but with a reflective bronze hue that acts as a colorful design-cue; ideal for both interior and exterior glass.
- Gray Glass
- The premier tinted glass type. This dark, silver-based tint looks gray and allows for less flow of light (reduced light transfer).
- Acrylic Sheets
- Versatile and lightweight, yet strong, acrylic lends itself to a wide variety of building and design applications. End products include: skylights, storm windows, shower stalls, partitions, lighting diffusers, railings, picture framing of every size, protective coverings for museum-quality art preservation, aquarium tanks, infrared windows, retail casing and displays, architectural and vehicle glazing, noise insulation, lenses, pediatric incubators, advertising displays, outdoor signs and more.
- Polycarbonate Glass (Lexan)
- Tough, optically transparent and break-resistant, Lexan polycarbonate surpasses all other thermoplastics for glazing use, safety and strength.
- Laminated Glass (Safety Glass)
- Laminated glass is considered a safety glass and is primarily used because of its safety, security and sound abatement characteristics.
- Glass Backsplash
- The new back-painted glass brings rich hues into a sleek design, and most colors are available at major paint manufacturers.
- Frameless Glass Walls
- Frameless glass walls have long been a popular design element for commercial spaces such as offices, restaurants, hotels and spas.
Glass is beautiful and practical, but also breakable, making replacement glass an occasional necessity for most home and business owners. Don’t fret! Dulles Glass & Mirror can handle any custom order!
Shop With Us
Why should you order your replacement glass from Dulles Glass and Mirror?
- We carry more than hundred thousand square feet of different types of glass in stock. This ensures instant availability and reduces lead times.
- All custom glass replacements are cut per order in our state of the art 40,000 square feet manufacturing facility.
- Custom edge work and beveling available.
- Fastest turnaround time in the industry.
100% Satisfaction guarantee.