- What is your return policy?
All custom-made products purchased online at DullesGlassAndMirror.com are final sale and cannot be returned.
This is due to the customized nature of glass and mirror products. However, you may still file a return claim
if a custom-made product arrives with damage. Please read the following terms thoroughly for your return
- Damaged orders must be documented and reported within one (1) business day of the delivery date. Any damaged custom orders reported after one (1) business day beyond the delivery date cannot be returned.
- Damaged custom items must be in the original packaging.
- Restocking fees will not apply.
- Local customers may return damaged custom-products directly at our Virginia offices at no charge.
- Your custom order cannot be cancelled after it has been submitted.
- If your custom order arrived in good condition, then your product cannot be returned.
- We may request that a photo of the damaged custom product be sent to us before we can issue a refund or exchange.
All of Dulles Glass and Mirror's in-stock (readymade) glass and mirror products have a fourteen (14) day return policy on purchases -- where we will refund your order total. Products must be returned to us under these conditions:
- Returned items must be in the original packaging and in new, resalable condition.
- Items should be free from scratches and defects.
- Merchandise has not been installed.
- There is no external writing or foreign labels on the merchandise packaging.
- Restocking fees will not apply; however any return delivery fees are to be paid by the customer.
- Local customers looking to avoid return delivery fees may return in-stock products directly at our Virginia offices at no charge.
- You cannot cancel your in-stock order after it has shipped. Orders attempted to be canceled after shipment will fall under our standard return policy, as stated here.
- Returns should be made with a traceable source like FedEx.
In the event you believe you have received the wrong product, please verify the item number on the item(s) you've received compared to your order confirmation and/or invoice. If it does not match, we recommend you REFUSE the delivery and contact us immediately. You must return the product in its original packaging and you will be reimbursed for returned freight charges if the wrong product was shipped.
Please inspect all merchandise immediately when you receive it. We will not honor any complaints on visible defects after the product has been installed. There are occasions when an order is shipped from multiple locations and will arrive at different times. In the event that all material is not delivered, please call us immediately. It is important to mark on your delivery receipt or bill of landing at the time of delivery for any missing parts, pieces, rolls, or boxes.
Please note: Refunds will not exceed the overall value of the product under any circumstances, including installation time, damage, or additional costs incurred. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment; i.e. if a purchase was made with a credit card, a refund will be issued to the original account.
If your order was delivered by freight and you would like us to arrange for a pickup of the merchandise you would like to return, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-452-7707, Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm ET, and or 9am to 2:30pm on Saturdays. Return delivery fees may apply.
If you have any other questions regarding your order, please contact one of our Dulles Glass and Mirror customer service representatives, at the above number.
- Is there a warranty on my glass?
- Glass is insured to arrive safely to your door. Once it is received and signed for, we are not responsible for any damage. Please keep in mind that all of our products are very fragile in nature and should be handled with care. We cannot be responsible for damage caused by everyday use or by accidents beyond your control.
Due to the custom nature of our business and to ensure that orders are shipped on time, once your order is submitted and approved we begin working on it immediately. For this reason, most orders cannot be cancelled once submitted. If any changes are necessary, please contact our office immediately at 1-866-GLASS-07 (1-866-452-7707). In most cases, changes cannot be made once an order has been submitted but we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We ship to the 48 contiguous United States, excluding Hawaii and Alaska for a standard flat rate of $2.99 per item. We are unable to ship to US Territories, international locations, and P.O. boxes at this time.
- Who is the carrier you use?
- We currently use Fedex as our main carrier. For freight shipment we use a freight service.
- How Long Does it Take A Product To Be Shipped?
- Custom Products: 5-7 Business Days In-Stock Products: Normally leaves the warehouse within 1-2 Business Days if product is currently in-stock.
- What is Freight Service?
Freight service means delivery of your items via a truck to the curb at the end of your driveway. The item(s) will NOT be carried inside.
- This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
- The delivery company will call you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4-hour window.
- Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
- *PLEASE NOTE: 100" is the maximum size to unload by lift gate from a freight truck. Any size larger than 100", it is your responsibility unload with a forklift or to have enough assistance available to help you.
- Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt.
- Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
- A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
- Please note, if you live down a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access without causing damage to the truck we will be unable to complete delivery.
- What do I do if my package did not arrive on time?
- If your package does not arrive in the specified shipping time that you asked for, please contact Fedex directly by calling 1-800-463-3339 and then contact our office to notify us of the problem.
- What do I do if my order was damaged in shipment?
- Orders are guaranteed to arrive in good condition to your door. Before signing for your package, if damage is immediately noticeable, simply refuse the package and contact our office immediately. We will ship a replacement order out right away. If the package is left at your door or in another location and you were not required to sign for the package, please contact our office as soon as you discover any damage.
- Do you ship outside of US?
- No. We are only able to ship within United States at this time.
- Bundled shipping?
- If you order multiple items, they may or may not be bundled and shipped together --depending on a variety of factors.
- Discounts on shipping?
- Shipping is calculated by a third party carrier and we have no control over pricing and we cannot discount their pricing.
- Can I pick up my order from your location?
You may select local pickup for an online purchase by selecting that option at checkout.
Dulles Glass and Mirror Manufacturing Facility
9128 Euclid Ct.
Manassas, VA 20110
Local Pickup Details
Please remember to pick up your item at Dulles Glass & Mirror before 30 days from the purchase date. After 30 days, Dulles Glass & Mirror will discard all remaining items, and no refunds will be issued.
Items up to 48" x 48" will be wrapped in brown paper. Sizes larger than 48" x 48" will not be packed or wrapped. Packing is available for extra charge and must be requested at the time of order.
We request that you have a suitable vehicle that is prepared to handle the materials to be picked up. We ask that you load materials into your vehicle yourself. Dulles Glass & Mirror or its agents cannot load your vehicle. During loading, Dulles Glass and Mirror or its agents will not be held liable for any damages to vehicle, personal items in the vehicle, or any bodily injuries that may occur during loading and transportation.
Availability and price
In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error, error in calculation of the price, wrong/false information received from the customer, or pricing information received from our suppliers, Dulles Glass and Mirror shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product or service listed at the incorrect price.
Dulles Glass and Mirror shall have the right to limit the number of items purchased through our web site. Dulles Glass and Mirror shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Dulles Glass and Mirror will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Prices shown are the suggested retail prices. Independent distributors and other sales agents are free to price products as they see fit and may not conform to the listed prices. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- What is your cutting tolerance?
- The industry-wide accepted tolerance and our cutting tolerance is +/- 1/8".
- What are your quality standards?
- All glass contains various types of flaws or blemishes, which may be visible to the naked eye. This is unavoidable - even the finest raw materials contain minor flaws. The federal government mandates that no defects should be visible in the glass when it is viewed horizontally or vertically from 11 feet away under normal lighting. All of our glass meets these standards.