Choose Your Custom Mirror Shape
Spacious simplicity and quality
Custom mirrors subtly open up the home with reflective illusion that's quiet and dignified. Our true-reflection quality glass returns colors and shapes with both flattery and accuracy. Designers rely on custom mirrors to complete several style makeovers from: Feng Shui and Zen-inspired rooms, art deco, and minimalist to the ornate richness of baroque and old-world styles.
Learn more about custom mirrors
Mirrors are fashionable and decorative products that can economically beautify any room. Let our extensive array of mirror projects spark your imagination. We can customize any job just for you!
Placing the correct mirror in the right place can transform a room and give it an open and spacious feeling. Here at Dulles Glass and Mirror, we can cut, polish, and bevel your mirror while you wait. There are no standards in size: you create your own standards that fit in your room and we will custom cut and finish the mirror in record time.
Want to add a shelf to your mirror? No problem, Just tell us the size of the shelf you want hung from your mirror, choose the type and color of the hardware to hold the shelf, and we will do the rest. You can pick up your mirror the same day from our showroom or we can deliver and install it for you. We carry almost all types of mirrors and installation hardware in stock.
Whether it is a mirror for your bathroom, bedroom, living room, closet, or exercise room unleash your artistic side and let your creativity run wild. We are behind you all the way from start to finish.
All of our mirrors are "cut to fit" so that you can be as creative as you want with your space. Maximum size in one sheet for shipping is 69". We are only offering 1/4" thick mirror for our online shoppers; this is the most commonly used thickness in the market.
Add safety backing online
- If breakage occurs, glass fragments are held in place to reduce the risk of injury from scattered glass and make cleanup easier.
- Strengthens the mirror overall, increasing impact strength to help prevent breakage.
- Prevents moisture entrapment to keep mirror from delamination.
Different edge works available online
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the mirror have been polished to a smooth shiny finish. Choose a flat polish when the edges of your mirror are visible and you prefer a minimalistic look.
- Beveled Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the mirror are cut and polished in an angle with a specific Bevel Width to produce a certain "look". This process leaves the mirror thinner around the edges and thicker in the center. This is normally used in places where the mirror is a focal point in the room. The Bevel Width around the mirror can range in size from 1/4" to 1 3/4" and specified by you. Please choose your Bevel Width when ordering you mirror.
- Seamed Edge: In this application, after the mirror is cut the edges are sanded to dull the sharp edges. This is to make the mirror safe to handle. Choose a seamed edge if the mirror is to be framed and in applications where the edges are not visible.
Mounting your custom mirrors:
- Decorative Clips, Standoffs and Rosettes are also available. These can be installed either on the corners or the sides of the mirror.
- Mirror Mastic can be used as an adhesive to glue the mirror to the wall for maximum safety.
- Mirror glass is heavy and fragile, so the supporting wall must be well supported.
- J-bars or L-bars can be used to support the mirror in the bottom and top. Several different finishes and colors available including: chrome, brushed nickel, and brass.
Mirror Weight Calculator
Use Dulles Glass and Mirror's Mirror Weight Calculator to calculate the weight of your mirror.