What is a touched corner in a glass?
"Touched" or "eased" corners refer to the process of slightly sanding down the corners edges of a square or rectangular glass table top or glass table cover so they are not so sharp. It is a common safety measure for glass table tops, glass table covers and glass desk covers. We can not polish a touched corner and this may leave a slight frosty look at the corners of the glass.
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- Why does glass sometimes appear green?
- Corner edges on glass table tops and table covers can be dangerous. How can they be made safer?
- What is a rounded corner in glass table tops?
- What are clipped corners in glass table tops?
- What is a "heavy glass table top"?
Still need help?
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact one of our support professional.