What is a rounded corner in glass table tops?
Rounded corners on a square or rectangular glass table top or glass table cover have been cut with a radius to form a curved outer edge instead of a sharp angle. They can then be polished or beveled.
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- Why does glass sometimes appear green?
- Corner edges on glass table tops and table covers can be dangerous. How can they be made safer?
- What is a touched corner in a glass?
- What are clipped corners in glass table tops?
- What is a "heavy glass table top"?
Still need help?
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact one of our support professional.