What is a "heavy glass table top"?
Heavy glass refers to glass that is 3/8" or 1/2" thick. Heavy glass is ideal for table tops, particularly for larger table tops used for dining and patio tables. Heavy glass table tops are much stronger and more durable than glass table tops of lesser thicknesses, which makes them a smarter choice for large tables that will be holding heavy dishes and other items. If you need a glass table top for a dining table or patio table that has no frames, but consists of the glass table top resting directly on the legs, you will want a heavy glass table top for ultra durability and security.
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- Why does glass sometimes appear green?
- Corner edges on glass table tops and table covers can be dangerous. How can they be made safer?
- What is a touched corner in a glass?
- What is a rounded corner in glass table tops?
- What are clipped corners in glass table tops?
Still need help?
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact one of our support professional.