What are clipped corners in glass table tops?
Clipping the corners of a glass table top or glass table cover refers to the process of cutting the corners to a 45-degree angle. The clipped corners can then be polished or beveled. This serves both as a safety measure and a decorative feature.
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- Why does glass sometimes appear green?
- Corner edges on glass table tops and table covers can be dangerous. How can they be made safer?
- What is a touched corner in a glass?
- What is a rounded corner in glass table tops?
- What is a "heavy glass table top"?
Still need help?
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact one of our support professional.