72 Inch Round Glass Table Top, 3/8 Inch Thick, Flat Polished, Tempered
Availability: In stock, leaves warehouse in 1-3 business day.
($450.00) Instant Saving
72 Inch Round Glass Table Top
72" round glass table top -- can be used as a table top cover to protect the surface of existing furniture, or it can be placed on a table stand to create an instant, new glass table. The edges of the glass are flat polished to provide a smooth finish and a green hue.
This circular glass table top can also be used in situations where the entire surface is made out of glass. The glass table top compliments any base made of glass, wood, metal or any other material. Glass is tempered for added safety and strength.
This product ships to the 48 contiguous states only. Freight Service (Curbside Delivery) provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway. It is not the drivers responsibility to bring freight into house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with unpacking, set-up or clean-up. Ships via freight service.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes24, 30, 34, 36, 42, 48, 54
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkFlat Polish
- Glass Thickness1/4, 3/8
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the glass have been polished to a smooth shiny finish. Choose a flat polish when the edges of your glass are visible and you prefer a minimalistic look.
- 1/4",3/8" Glass Thicknesses are normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc.