60 Inch Round Glass Table Top, 1/4 Inch Thick, Flat Polished, Tempered with Center Hole
Availability: In stock, leaves warehouse in 1-3 business day.
($93.00) Instant Saving
60 Inch Round Glass Table Top
This is a beautiful 60" round glass table top that can be used as a table cover to protect surface of an existing table, patio table, or other furniture. It can be placed on a pedestal to create an instant patio table. Use both indoors and outdoors.
Comes with a 2" umbrella hole, pre-drilled and seamed. The edges of the glass are flat polished to provide a smooth finish.
The glass table top compliments any base made of glass, wood, metal or any other material. To increase the strength and safety of the glass, it is tempered. Ships via FedEx.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes48"
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkFlat Polish
- Glass Thickness1/4"
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the glass have been polished to a smooth shiny finish. Choose a flat polish when the edges of your glass are visible and you prefer a minimalistic look.
- 1/4" Glass Thickness is normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc. This thickness should not be used to support weight.
- Table Top has 2" Center hole to Hold umbrella