42" Round Glass Table Top, 3/8" Thick, Flat Polished, Tempered
Availability: In stock, leaves warehouse in 1-3 business day.
($59.99) Instant Saving
42" Round Glass Table Top
Large 42" round glass table top with 3/8" thickness. Use as a table cover to protect surface of existing furniture or place on stand for to create an instant glass table. The edges of the glass are flat polished to provide a smooth finish.
This circular glass table top can also be used in situations where the entire surface is made out of glass. The glass table top compliments any base made of glass, wood, metal or any other material. To increase the strength of the glass, it is tempered. This type of glass is also known as safety glass. Weighs 53.1 lbs. Ships via FedEx.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes24, 30, 34, 36, 42, 48, 54
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkFlat Polish
- Glass Thickness1/4, 3/8
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the glass have been polished to a smooth shiny finish. Choose a flat polish when the edges of your glass are visible and you prefer a minimalistic look.
- 1/4",3/8" Glass Thicknesses are normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc.