41" Round Glass Table Top, 1/4" Thick, Flat Polished, Tempered
Temporarily out of stock.
41" Round Glass Table Top
This is a beautiful tempered 41" round glass table top -- place on a stand to create a new glass table or use as protective top surface on existing existing table, desk, patio table, or coffee table. The edges of the glass are flat polished to provide a smooth finish.
For added strength of glass, it is tempered. This type of glass is also known as safety glass. Ships via Fedex. Weighs 30.51 lbs.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes24, 30, 34, 36, 42, 48, 54
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkFlat Polish
- Glass Thickness1/4, 3/8
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the glass have been polished to a smooth shiny finish. Choose a flat polish when the edges of your glass are visible and you prefer a minimalistic look.
- 1/4",3/8" Glass Thicknesses are normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc.