36x60 Inch Rectangle Glass Table Top, 1/4 Inch Thick, Flat Polished, Eased Corners, Tempered
Temporarily out of stock.
36x60 Inch Rectangle Glass Table Top
This is a stunning 36 x 60" rectangle glass table top with 1/4" glass thickness. It can be used as a table cover to protect surface of an existing table, desk, patio table, or coffee table. It can also be placed on a pedestal to create an instant side table. The edges of the glass are flat polished to provide a smooth finish.
Eased Corner Finish: All four eased corners of the glass are fabricated to relieve any sharp corners.
This rectangle glass table top can also be used in situations where the entire surface is made out of glass. The glass table top compliments any base made of glass, wood, metal or any other material. To increase the strength of the glass, it is tempered. This tempered glass type is also known as safety glass. Weighs 45 lbs. Manufactured in USA. Ships via FedEx.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes24x48, 24x36, 24x48, 36x48, 36x72, 30x60, 48x72, 42x72
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkFlat Polish
- Corner FinishTouched
- Glass Thickness1/4
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the glass have been polished to a smooth shiny finish. Choose a flat polish when the edges of your glass are visible and you prefer a minimalistic look.
- Corner Finish: All four corners of the glass are slightly sanded down to relieve the sharp corners. This is the most popular form of glass corner fabrication.
- 1/4" Glass Thickness is normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc. This thickness should not be used to support weight.