36x60 Inch Rectangle Glass Table Top, 3/8 Inch Thick, Flat Polished, Radius Corners, Tempered
Availability: In stock, leaves warehouse in 1-3 business day.
($106.79) Instant Saving
36x60 Inch Rectangle Glass Table Top
This beautiful 36" x 60" rectangle glass table top, 3/8" thick glass -- can be used as a table cover to protect surface of an existing table, desk, patio table, or coffee table. It can be placed on a pedestal to create an instant side table. The edges of the glass are flat polished to provide a sleek look.
Radius Corner Finish: All four corners of the glass are finished with a 3/8" Radius (also known as rounded corners.) No sharp corners means that this is the safest corner fabrication available for glass table tops.
This rectangle glass table top can also be used in situations where the entire surface is made out of glass. The glass table top compliments any base made of glass, wood, metal or any other material. Glass is tempered for added safety.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes24x48, 24x36, 24x48, 36x48, 36x72, 30x60, 48x72, 42x72
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkFlat Polish
- Corner FinishRadius
- Glass Thickness1/4,3/8,1/2
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Flat Polished: In this application the edges of the glass are cut and flat polished in an angle to produce a certain "look". This is normally used in places where the glass is a focal point in the room.
- Corner Finish: All four corners are cut and polished with a 3/8" or 1" radius corner also known as round corners.
- 1/4",3/8",1/2" Glass Thickness is normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc. This thickness should not be used to support weight.