36 Inch Square Glass Table Top, 1/4 Inch Thick. Flat Polished, Eased Corners, Tempered
Temporarily out of stock.
36 Inch Square Glass Table Top
This is a beautiful 36" Square glass table top that can be used as a table cover to protect surface of an existing table, desk, patio table, or coffee table. It can be placed on a pedestal to create an instant side table. The edges of the glass is polished to provide a smooth finish.
Corner Finish: All four eased corners of the glass are slightly sanded down to relieve the sharp corners. This is the most popular form of glass corner fabrication.
This square glass table top can also be used in situations where the entire surface is made out of glass. The glass table top compliments any base made of glass, wood, metal or any other material. To increase the strength of the glass, it is tempered. This type of glass is also known as safety glass.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes10, 12,16,18,20,22,24,30,32,34,36,40,42,48,54,60
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkFlat Polish
- Corner FinishTouched
- Glass Thickness1/4
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the glass have been polished to a smooth shiny finish. Choose a flat polish when the edges of your glass are visible and you prefer a minimalistic look.
- Corner Finish: All four corners of the glass are slightly sanded down to relieve the sharp corners. This is the most popular form of glass corner fabrication.
- 1/4" Glass Thickness is normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc. This thickness should not be used to support weight.