36 Inch Square Glass Table Top, 3/8 Inch Thick, Pencil Polished, Radius Corners, Tempered
Temporarily out of stock.
36 Inch Square Glass Table Top
This is a beautiful 36" Square glass table top, 3/8" thick -- can be used as a table cover to protect surface of an existing table, desk, patio table, or coffee table. It can be placed on a pedestal to create an instant large table. The edges of the glass have a Pencil Polished edge to provide a sleek look.
Radius Corner Finish: All four corners of the glass are finished with a 3/8" Radius (also known as rounded corners.) No sharp corners means that this is the safest corner fabrication available for glass table tops.
This square glass table top can also be used in situations where the entire surface is made out of glass. The glass table top compliments any base made of glass, wood, metal or any other material. Glass is temepred for your safety. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Manufactured by Troy Systems.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes36
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkPencil Polished
- Corner Finish3/8 Radius
- Glass Thickness3/8
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Corner Finish: All four corners are cut and polished with 3/8" radius.
- Pencil Polished: In this application the edges of the glass are cut and polished in an angle to produce a certain "look". This is normally used in places where the glass is a focal point in the room.
- 3/8" Glass Thickness is normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc.