34" Round Glass Table Top, 1/4" Thick, Flat Polished, Tempered
Availability: In stock, leaves warehouse in 1-3 business day.
($19.49) Instant Saving
34" Round Glass Table Top
Beautiful 34" round glass table top that can be used on a base made of glass, wood, metal or any other material or as a protective table cover to protect surface of an existing delicate furniture. The edges of the glass are flat polished to provide a smooth finish and a green hue.
To increase the strength of the glass, it is tempered. This type of glass is also known as safety glass and will not break into sharp pieces.
Ships via Fedex. Weighs 21.9 lbs.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes24, 30, 34, 36, 42, 48, 54
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkFlat Polish
- Glass Thickness1/4, 3/8
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the glass have been polished to a smooth shiny finish. Choose a flat polish when the edges of your glass are visible and you prefer a minimalistic look.
- 1/4",3/8" Glass Thicknesses are normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc.