33" Round Glass Table Top, 1/4" Thick, Flat Polished, Tempered
Availability: In stock, leaves warehouse in 1-3 business day.
($21.79) Instant Saving
33" Round Glass Table Top
This is a gorgeous, large 33" round glass table top made from tempered glass for added safety. 1/4" thickness is perfect for use as a protective glass top surface on existing furniture. Can be placed on a metal, wood, glass pedestal to create an instant glass table. The edges of the glass is polished to provide a smooth sleek finish.
To increase the strength of the glass, it is tempered. This type of glass is also known as safety glass and will not shatter into dangerously sharp shards.
Ships via Fedex. Weighs 45 lbs.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes24, 30, 34, 36, 42, 48, 54
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkFlat Polish
- Glass Thickness1/4, 3/8
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the glass have been polished to a smooth shiny finish. Choose a flat polish when the edges of your glass are visible and you prefer a minimalistic look.
- 1/4",3/8" Glass Thicknesses are normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc.