24" Round Glass Table Top, 3/8" Thick, Flat Polished, Tempered
Availability: In stock, leaves warehouse in 1-3 business day.
($35.00) Instant Saving
24" Round Glass Table Top
Multi-purpose 24" round glass table top is perfect for both indoors and outdoors use. Both as whole glass table surface, or as a protective topping surface on existing table and furniture. Tempered glass means it will not shatter into sharp pieces and is made to handle extremities. Flat polished edge provides a smooth finish and a green hue.
Superior workmanship. Easy to clean and maintain. Weighs 20 lbs. and ships via FedEx.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes24, 30, 34, 36, 42, 48, 54
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkFlat Polish
- Glass Thickness1/4, 3/8
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the glass have been polished to a smooth shiny finish. Choose a flat polish when the edges of your glass are visible and you prefer a minimalistic look.
- 1/4",3/8" Glass Thicknesses are normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc.