24" Round Glass Table Top, 1/4" Thick, Flat Polished, Tempered
Availability: In stock, leaves warehouse in 1-3 business day.
($7.11) Instant Saving
24" Round Glass Table Top
This is a beautiful 24" round glass table top, ideal as a glass table cover to protect the surface of existing furniture. It can also be placed on a stand to create an instant side table. The edges of the glass are flat polished to provide a smooth finish.
Tempered glass is used for added strength. This type of glass is also known as safety glass which is 5 to 6 times harder than regular glass and if broken it would shatter into small pieces to minimize chances of serious injury. The simplicity of the edge work, popular size and clarity of this small yet beautiful glass makes it our best seller in the entire line of glass tops. Weighs 10.8 lbs. Ships via FedEx.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes24, 30, 34, 36, 42, 48, 54
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkFlat Polish
- Glass Thickness1/4, 3/8
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the glass have been polished to a smooth shiny finish. Choose a flat polish when the edges of your glass are visible and you prefer a minimalistic look.
- 1/4",3/8" Glass Thicknesses are normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc.