23" Round Glass Table Top, 1/4" Thick, Flat Polished, Tempered
Temporarily out of stock.
23" Round Glass Table Top
Beautiful 23" round glass table top -- can be used as a table top cover to protect surface of existing furniture such as tables, desks, patio tables, or coffee tables. It can be placed on a pedestal to create an instant side table. The edges of the glass are flat polished to provide a smooth finish.
Quality craftsmanship. Easy to clean, with smooth hygenic surface.
This circular glass table top can also be used in situations where the entire surface is made out of glass. The glass table top compliments any base made of glass, wood, metal or any other material. To increase the strength of the glass, it is tempered, also known as safety glass.
Net weight: 15 lbs. Shipped via Fedex with unique and effective packing techniques.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes24, 30, 34, 36, 42, 48, 54
- Glass TypeClear Glass
- Edge WorkFlat Polish
- Glass Thickness1/4, 3/8
- Tempered glass is a type of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp large pieces when it breaks. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the glass have been polished to a smooth shiny finish. Choose a flat polish when the edges of your glass are visible and you prefer a minimalistic look.
- 1/4",3/8" Glass Thicknesses are normally used to cover an existing surface such as wood, metal, etc.