18" Round Mirror: 1/4" Thick, Beveled Polished with Hook
Availability: In stock, leaves warehouse in 1-3 business day.
($23.93) Instant Saving
- Add depth and spaciousness to any room with this beautiful 18" round mirror.
- Created by Dulles Glass & Mirror, this glass mirror provides an incredible degree of clarity and an unsurpassed fabrication quality you have come to expect from the leading mirror fabricatror in the industry.
- Since there is no frames this mirror can match any decor in any room in your house.
- This 18-inch round mirror features a carefully crafted 1-inch polished bevel edge.
- This mirror is 1/4" thick which is the most popular thickness in home mirrors.
- Three hooks allow the mirror to be fastened to drywall, studs, or wood with ease.
- We are concerned about safety, thats why this mirror comes with safety backing attached to the back of the glass mirror, this provides an added safety by holding the glass mirror together in the event of breakage.
- Concerned about shipping? Don't be; unlike other online vendors, we specialize in glass and mirror products and over the years we have created most efficient methods in boxing and handling to minimize breakage during shipping. Furthuremore, we guaranty that you will get your mirror intact.
- ConditionBrand new item in box
- Available Sizes18, 24, 30, 36, 42
- Mirror TypeClear Mirror
- Edge Work1 Beveled Polish
- Mirror Thickness1/4 (6mm)
- BackingSafety Backing
- Accessories2 Hooks
This beveled mirror has its edge carefully cut and polished with a 1-inch angle, thin on the outer edge, then increasing gradually for one inch. When attached to the wall via the provided clips the outer surface of the mirror sits about 1/2" from the wall.
This mirror has a safety backing. This means that if your mirror breaks, it will not shatter and leave dangerous broken glass. Instead, the mirror glass remains adhered to the safety backing.
How to hang your mirror
Your mirror will arrive with two hooks that are each 3 1/2" square. Each has a cross-like opening. Before hanging your mirror, you need two measurements—the distance from the center of one cross to the center of the other, and the distance from the highest part of the mirror to the top of the crosses. You then find the spot on the wall where you want to hang your mirror, keeping in mind its diameter. Mark the spot where you want the top of the mirror to be. Then measure down from that to the point that is the distance from the highest part of the mirror to the top of the crosses. From that point mark to the left and right the distance from the center of one cross to the center of the other , with half on one side and half on the other. These two locations are where you put the screws.
Shipping costs are determined by item size and/weight. When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification via email with a tracking number and a link to available real-time online order tracking.We do not ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO Addresses. We also do not ship this item to Alaska and Hawaii.