- Customer Service
- Warranty Information
- Troy Systems Shower Door Hinges Warranty Information
Troy Systems Shower Door Hinges Warranty Information
When it comes to hardware, Dulles Glass & Mirror is proud to work with two of the best manufacturers in the business.
Troy Systems warranty
Here are the terms and conditions regarding our warranty on hardware by Troy Systems:
- Dulles Glass & Mirror warrants that for a period of three (3) years following the date of sale, our shower door hinges are warranted against material defects and defects in workmanship. All warranty claims are subject to inspection by Dulles Glass & Mirror prior to providing a remedy for the warranty claim.
- This Warranty will not apply if, after inspection, it is determined that the shower door hinges have been installed and maintained in a manner that is not in conformity with the instructions and guidelines set forth by Dulles Glass & Mirror for proper installation and maintenance.
- Dulles Glass & Mirror's responsibility to provide a remedy under this warranty shall be limited to either a refund of the purchase price, or to provide a replacement of a shower door hinge. The refund or replacement shall constitute the limit of Dulles Glass & Mirror's liability and obligation for any material defect or defect in workmanship in a Shower Door Hinge.
- This Warranty is exclusive, and Dulles Glass & Mirror makes no other warranty, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Dulles Glass & Mirror be liable under any legal theory (including but not limited to contract, negligence, strict liability in tort, or warranty of any kind) for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages (including but not limited to lost profits).
- Our warranty is offered only to the original purchaser; that is, the warranty may not be assigned or transferred to someone else, and it terminates upon sale of the home/building in which the product has been installed. We do require proof of ownership.
Last Update: February 1, 2011