ClearShield® Warranty Information
If you've selected to have your glass shower treated with ClearShield® glass protectant, your warranty reflects our commitment to our partnership with ClearShield Technologies. ClearShield® offers a ten-year warranty on its products, and we proudly stand behind ClearShield® for the first three (3) years of their glass surface protection. This means that in the unlikely event a problem does occur within three years after the date of purchase, you will deal directly with Dulles Glass & Mirror. For the remaining seven (7) years of the warranty, you can count on ClearShield® directly to take care of any problems.
Terms & Conditions
- Our warranty is offered only to the original purchaser; that is, the warranty may not be assigned or transferred to someone else, and it terminates upon sale of the home/building in which the product has been installed.
- Dulles Glass & Mirror is not liable for glass breakage, damage, or failure due to misuse, or to acts of nature including fire, flood or earthquake.
- This warranty is limited by the cost of the purchased product and Dulles Glass & Mirror or its affiliates will not assume any responsibility beyond the cost of original merchandise.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused through faulty design of your residence or business or alteration of the products themselves after installation.
- Use of harsh, abnormal or abrasive chemical cleaning products will void the warranty; please follow the guidelines provided for proper maintenance of your product.
- Discoloration or stains due to improper water chemistry, hard, and non-filtered well water are not covered under the warranty.
Last Update: February 8, 2016