How do I measure my table for a glass table top?
Look underneath the table to find the supports and screws. Start the measurements inside the supports on the top of the table. Measure the length and width of the table. Multiply these figures by each other to obtain the total area of the glass for the table top. Plan for a one-quarter inch depth (at a minimum) for the glass. This measurement may change depending on the type of glass installed on the table.
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- Do the glass table tops need to be tempered?
- What glass thickness do I need for my table?
- What size table top do I need for my dining table?
- What kind of edges can I have put on my glass table top or table cover?
- How do I measure my table for a glass table cover with rounded corners?
Still need help?
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact one of our support professional.