Frequently Asked Questions for Glass Table Tops
Can I order my custom glass table top online and have it shipped?
Yes! You may customize your glass table top online and we'll ship it anywhere in the contiguous United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, all off-shore U.S. territories and P.O. Box addresses). Please note that glass table tops intended to rest directly on furniture do not require an exact measurement and therefore are recommended for online ordering. However, glass table tops that are made to be inserted into an item of furniture or metal frame do require a very exact measurement and possibly professional installation. To order a glass table top for an embedded or framed table, please contact our glass table top professionals at 1-866-452-7707.
How long will it take to manufacture my custom glass table top?
After your order is received, our manufacturing process usually takes 5 to 7 business days. Once your order is fulfilled, we will ship it immediately and send you a confirmation email with tracking information.
What are the available thicknesses that I can order for my custom glass table top?
For those ordering online, four thicknesses are offered: 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2". To discuss options regarding other glass table top thicknesses, please contact us to speak one of our glass table top professionals at 1-866-452-7707.
What is a "corner finish", and what types are offered?
For all shapes with edges (i.e. – square, triangle, rectangle), corners are usually nice and sharp to create a clean line. However, if you have small children or pets, you may want to finish to corners for safety. Corner finishes offered are listed below:
- Eased corner: glass corners are sanded down slightly to relieve sharp edges
- Radius and polished corner: corners are cut down to a radius and then polished
- Clip and polished corner: corners are cut down to a 45 degree angle and then polished
- Why does glass sometimes appear green?
- What is a "heavy glass table top"?
- Corner edges on glass table tops and table covers can be dangerous. How can they be made safer?
- What is a touched corner in a glass?
- What is a rounded corner in glass table tops?
- What are clipped corners in glass table tops?
Design & Planning
- What glass thickness do I need for my table?
- Do the glass table tops need to be tempered?
- What kind of edges can I have put on my glass table top or table cover?
- How do I measure my table for a glass table top?
- What size table top do I need for my dining table?
- How do I measure my table for a glass table cover with rounded corners?
- How do I measure my table for a glass table cover with clipped corners?
- How can I keep my glass dining table from cracking?
- What is the best general maintenance cleaner for glass and mirrors?