Frameless Shower Screens
Universally chic and modern
Glass screens are a unique art form and can separate space and sound without being intrusive or minimizing. Glass screens have always been used to separate rooms from one another, but in recent years, with all the advances in glass hardware and glass tempering, these design miracles have made their way into the bathing space as shower screens. While keeping the water out, glass allows light and depth into an otherwise small bathing space.
The typical size for a glass shower screen is 36" wide by 72" tall. The availability of different glass types offers the convenience of choosing the separation and even the color that denotes the space. Choose between clear glass, frosted glass, rain glass, or even the clear, low-iron glass, which produces unsurpassed clarity that can only be matched by HD quality.
How the glass is held in place to produce the desired look is another option available to consumers through advances in glass hardware. Choose between a small, 2” by 2” metal clip that creates the feeling of “framelessness” or a thin, easily concealed, U-channel that holds the glass erect.
These glass panels deliver the ultimate in minimalist chic, and also lead the way in universal design. Glass offers relevance and staying power for the long haul. Walk-in showers impact space with openness and ease.
Select which illustration below best defines your shower area to screen:
Choose Frameless Shower Screens Configurations (6)
Do you want to know process for getting a new frameless shower enclosure, from start to finish? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for Shower Doors page
- What is the difference between 3/8 inch thick frameless shower glass and 1/2 inch thick frameless shower glass?
- What is tempered shower glass?
- Which glass styles can I choose for a frameless shower door?
- What's the difference - between acid-etched glass and sandblasted glass?
- What is a mickey mouse cutout and why is it used in frameless glass shower doors?
- Why does my frameless shower glass have notches?
- Why is choosing a hinge type for my frameless shower door so important?
- What's the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- Is a pivot hinge shower door less expensive than a side-mount hinge shower door?
- What are the specs for side hinges?
- What are the specs for pivot-mount hinges?
- Why is choosing connecting hardware for my frameless shower door so important?
- When are metal clips used in a frameless shower?
- What are the specs for metal clips?
- What's an inline frameless shower?
- What is a neo angle shower?
- What other frameless shower styles are available?
- What hardware styles and color finishes are available for my frameless shower?
- What styles and color finishes are available for frameless shower accessories?
- Doesn't a shower header ruin my frameless look?