Why is choosing frameless shower hardware so important?
Just like choosing door hinges plays a large role in the installation and design of your shower. The hardware you select to secure the other glass panels together impact the final look of your frameless shower design as well as the final cost.
You have two options:
1. Heavy metal clips designed to achieve a true frameless look. These two-inch clamps are mounted directly onto shower glass.
U-channels that fit over the edge of a glass panel or door, running the entire circumference. Then these rails are fastened together, forming a structural support. It creates what many refer to as a "semi-frameless" look.
To learn more: U-Channel
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- Why is choosing a hinge type for my frameless shower door so important?
- What's the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- Is a pivot hinge shower door less expensive than a side-mount hinge shower door?
- What are the specs for side hinges?
- What are the specs for pivot-mount hinges?
Still need help?
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact one of our support professional.