Frameless Pivot Shower Doors
Frameless pivot shower doors are defined by their brilliant engineering. Pivot hinged shower doors highlight the glass door, balanced on upper and lower pivots, while downplaying any obvious door hinges.
Pivot shower doors also enhance any configuration including custom designs. The pivot shower door offers stability and structural support, thanks to the way it naturally distributes weight along a tiled floor.
Choose Frameless Pivot Hinge Shower Door Configurations (36)
Beauty Revolves for All to See
Pivot hinges use:
- Floor-to-ceiling application, in which the hinges are anchored to the floor and ceiling rather than to the side wall.
- Floor-to-sidewall application, in which the lower hinge is fastened to the floor and the upper hinge is fastened to the wall.
- Glass-to-glass application, in which hinges are fastened to a side panel. Please note that when using pivot hinges, there may be a need to use a support bar (header) to gain additional support. Please consult with your design specialist for details.
Please note that when using pivot hinges there may be a need to use a support bar (header) to gain additional support. Please consult with your design specialist for details.
Do you want to know process for getting a new frameless shower enclosure, from start to finish? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for Shower Doors page
- What is the difference between 3/8 inch thick frameless shower glass and 1/2 inch thick frameless shower glass?
- What is tempered shower glass?
- Which glass styles can I choose for a frameless shower door?
- What's the difference - between acid-etched glass and sandblasted glass?
- What is a mickey mouse cutout and why is it used in frameless glass shower doors?
- Why does my frameless shower glass have notches?
- Why is choosing a hinge type for my frameless shower door so important?
- What's the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- Is a pivot hinge shower door less expensive than a side-mount hinge shower door?
- What are the specs for side hinges?
- What are the specs for pivot-mount hinges?
- Why is choosing connecting hardware for my frameless shower door so important?
- When are metal clips used in a frameless shower?
- What are the specs for metal clips?
- What's an inline frameless shower?
- What is a neo angle shower?
- What other frameless shower styles are available?
- What hardware styles and color finishes are available for my frameless shower?
- What styles and color finishes are available for frameless shower accessories?
- Doesn't a shower header ruin my frameless look?