Frameless Pivot Shower Doors
Frameless pivot shower doors are defined by their brilliant engineering. Pivot hinged shower doors highlight the glass door, balanced on upper and lower pivots, while downplaying any obvious door hinges.
Pivot shower doors also enhance any configuration including custom designs. The pivot shower door offers stability and structural support, thanks to the way it naturally distributes weight along a tiled floor.
Choose Frameless Pivot Hinge Shower Door Configurations (36)
Beauty Revolves for All to See
Pivot hinges use:
- Floor-to-ceiling application, in which the hinges are anchored to the floor and ceiling rather than to the side wall.
- Floor-to-sidewall application, in which the lower hinge is fastened to the floor and the upper hinge is fastened to the wall.
- Glass-to-glass application, in which hinges are fastened to a side panel. Please note that when using pivot hinges, there may be a need to use a support bar (header) to gain additional support. Please consult with your design specialist for details.
Please note that when using pivot hinges there may be a need to use a support bar (header) to gain additional support. Please consult with your design specialist for details.
- What is the difference between 3/8 inch thick frameless shower glass and 1/2 inch thick frameless shower glass?
- What is tempered shower glass?
- Which glass styles can I choose for a frameless shower door?
- What's the difference - between acid-etched glass and sandblasted glass?
- What is a frameless glass shower transom?
- What is a mickey mouse cutout and why is it used in frameless glass shower doors?
- Why does my frameless shower glass have notches?
- Why is choosing a hinge type for my frameless shower door so important?
- What's the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- Is a pivot hinge shower door less expensive than a side-mount hinge shower door?
- What are the specs for side hinges?
- What are the specs for pivot-mount hinges?
- Why is choosing connecting hardware for my frameless shower door so important?
- When are metal clips used in a frameless shower?
- What are the specs for metal clips?
- What is the difference between a framed and frameless shower?
- Will a frameless shower improve my bathroom or home value?
- What's universal design and how does it relate to frameless glass showers?
- What's an inline frameless shower?
- What is a neo angle shower?
- What other frameless shower styles are available?
- Do frameless shower enclosures come in standard sizes?
- What hardware styles and color finishes are available for my frameless shower?
- What styles and color finishes are available for frameless shower accessories?
- Doesn't a shower header ruin my frameless look?
Anatomy of a Frameless Shower
- What components go into planning my frameless shower design?
- What is a return panel?
- What's the difference between a grab bar and a towel bar?
- Can you install my frameless shower door to swing in if I don't have room outside my shower or bath area for the shower to open out?
- Why do I need a header over my frameless shower door?
Assessing Your Space
- What's the ordering process for my frameless shower door?
- Which frameless showers would you NOT recommend for self-installation?
- Can I get an estimate before you come out?
- How can I find fast answers to common ordering and installation questions?
- Why do frameless shower estimates vary among companies? Sometimes, a lot!
- Will the price quote for my frameless shower door be the final project cost?
What to Expect
- How do I protect my new shower and keep it looking brand new?
- Will my frameless shower door come with a warranty?
- How long will it take for you to measure for my frameless shower and what can I expect?
- How long will it take to manufacture my frameless glass shower door?
- What is the manufacturing process for glass showers?
- How long will it take to install my frameless shower door and what can I expect?
- How do I make a claim on my frameless shower warranty covereage?