Custom Shower Designs
Reinventing style again and again
The beauty of architectural glass inspires unique shower designs that play with light, flow and elegance.
Our custom showers bring designer visions to life with subtle details and a palette of premium assembly materials. An oversized, centered pivot door becomes a luminous revolving glass shower. Ten custom-cut, multi-angled glass panels construct a translucent palace.
Choose Frameless Shower Door Configurations (73)
Do you want to know process for getting a new frameless shower enclosure, from start to finish? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for Shower Doors page
- What is the difference between 3/8 inch thick frameless shower glass and 1/2 inch thick frameless shower glass?
- What is tempered shower glass?
- Which glass styles can I choose for a frameless shower door?
- What's the difference - between acid-etched glass and sandblasted glass?
- What is a mickey mouse cutout and why is it used in frameless glass shower doors?
- Why does my frameless shower glass have notches?
- Why is choosing a hinge type for my frameless shower door so important?
- What's the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- Is a pivot hinge shower door less expensive than a side-mount hinge shower door?
- What are the specs for side hinges?
- What are the specs for pivot-mount hinges?
- Why is choosing connecting hardware for my frameless shower door so important?
- When are metal clips used in a frameless shower?
- What are the specs for metal clips?
- What's an inline frameless shower?
- What is a neo angle shower?
- What other frameless shower styles are available?
- What hardware styles and color finishes are available for my frameless shower?
- What styles and color finishes are available for frameless shower accessories?
- Doesn't a shower header ruin my frameless look?