Which glass types can I choose for my glass table top or glass table cover?
Here are the standard glass types we offer that are suitable for glass table tops and glass table covers:
Clear: Most common type carries the slight green tint inherent in all glass.
Low-Iron: Offers the clearest transparency to show true color.
Frosted: Partially opaque glass from acid-etching or sandblasting; can be applied all over or in strips.
Bronze-tinted: Adds a pale coloration, similar to car window tints.
Grey-tinted: See information above.
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- Will adding sliding doors to my bathtub damage the rim?
- What glass thickness do I need for my table?
- What if my glass table top has an odd or irregular shape?
- What if my glass top is out of stock?
- Do you make glass table top or glass table cover sizes other than what is listed?
Get Help Now
|Still need help?|
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact a support professional by E-mail, Online, or Phone