What is the best general maintenance cleaner for glass and mirrors?
There are many good brands on the market. At Dulles Glass & Mirror, we strongly recommend our own brand glass cleaner to keep your glass table tops and glass table covers looking their best. A do-it-yourself, economical glass cleaner consists of a mixture of 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 water. When cleaning glass table tops and table covers, use lint-free paper towels to avoid leaving streaks behind. Newspaper also works, and will not leave lint on the glass.
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- Will adding sliding doors to my bathtub damage the rim?
- What glass thickness do I need for my table?
- What if my glass table top has an odd or irregular shape?
- What if my glass top is out of stock?
- Do you make glass table top or glass table cover sizes other than what is listed?
Get Help Now
|Still need help?|
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact a support professional by E-mail, Online, or Phone