What is a rounded corner in glass table tops?
Rounded corners on a square or rectangular glass table top or glass table cover have been cut with a radius to form a curved outer edge instead of a sharp angle. They can then be polished or beveled.
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- Will adding sliding doors to my bathtub damage the rim?
- What glass thickness do I need for my table?
- What if my glass table top has an odd or irregular shape?
- What if my glass top is out of stock?
- Do you make glass table top or glass table cover sizes other than what is listed?
Get Help Now
|Still need help?|
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact a support professional by E-mail, Online, or Phone