Tricky Shower Planning:How do you install a frameless shower if the walls, floor or ceiling aren't plumb?
When one of our technicians comes out measure your bathroom shower, he'll use a six-foot level to test your bathroom walls and floor (and ceiling for airtight enclosures).
About 75 percent of the homes we work in do not have perfectly straight walls, so we have a lot of experience trouble-shooting tricky surfaces.
Frameless showers on out-of-plumb walls blend in better than framed showers do. Our solution here is to cut the glass out of square so it will lie flush againt your out of plumb wall.
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- What is the difference between 3/8-inch thick frameless shower glass and 1/2-inch thick frameless shower glass?
- What's the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- What components go into planning my frameless shower design?
- What Is Tempered Shower Glass?
- Which glass styles can I choose for a frameless shower door?
Get Help Now
|Still need help?|
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact a support professional by E-mail, Online, or Phone