Shower Door Glass Types
Glass shower doors can be fabricated from different glass types, colors and patterns.
Glass shower doors are no longer just glass. Thanks to designer trends, homeowners
now have a variety of glass types, colors, and patterns to choose from. Discover
the Glass Types of Shower Door Glass including Clear Glass, Low-Iron, Frosted, Rain,
and Bronze Glass.
Clear Shower Door Glass
- One of the most widely used material inside an average home
- Allows passage of light and contributes to openness of shower area
- Easy to maintain
- Manufactured with reduced iron content compared to regular glass
- Less greenish tint in the glass resulting in exceptional clarity
- Colorless appearance and higher light transmission
- True colors of shower tile can be seen from outside of the shower
- Produced by acid etching regular glass
- Distinctive and uniformly smooth and satin like appearance
- Admits soft light while providing vision control
- Only one side of the glass is etched leaving the other side smooth for better hygiene
- Is the ideal dark-tint option for shower doors.
- The opaque bronze glass is both protective and aesthetically pleasing.
- The tint adds to the privacy of your shower enclosure.
- Is stylish tinted glass type.
- The dark, silver-based tint looks grey and allows for less transmission of light,
adding to the privacy of your glass shower doors.
See other frameless shower door options
Glass Type Video