When and how do I replace the vinyl seal and water sweep on my frameless shower?
These seals last several years. You'll want to replace them if you notice a decline in water tightness.
The seals and sweeps are very easy to replace and we have them in stock all the time. You can purchase these and install on your own, though we can do this for you for an added fee.
Keywords: replace shower seal, replace vinyl seal, replace shower sweep, replace water sweep
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- What is the difference between 3/8-inch thick frameless shower glass and 1/2-inch thick frameless shower glass?
- Can you design a frameless shower that doesn't leak?
- What's the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- What components go into planning my frameless shower design?
- What Is Tempered Shower Glass?
Get Help Now
|Still need help?|
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact a support professional by E-mail, Online, or Phone