Can I protect my glass shower door from water spots and clouding?
Protecting your glass shower is a must, especially for daily use. We only sell ClearShield, an affordable, award-winning glass surface treatment. Benefits include:
- Prevents hard-water stains and limescale-induced clouding.
- Discourages bacterial growth.
- Provides a non-stick, easy-clean surface guaranteed to never crack, peel or flake.
- Simple after-care: squeegee dry daily and spray clean with after-care product every two to three weeks.
- Easy re-application process.
- Ten-year limited warranty for each application.
Our specialists will apply ClearShield glass treatment prior to installation and provide detailed after-care instructions.
Keywords: protect frameless shower, no more hard water stains, water spots
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- What is the difference between 3/8-inch thick frameless shower glass and 1/2-inch thick frameless shower glass?
- Can you design a frameless shower that doesn't leak?
- What's the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- What Is Tempered Shower Glass?
- What components go into planning my frameless shower design?
Get Help Now
|Still need help?|
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact a support professional by E-mail, Online, or Phone