Hydroslide Shower Door
Grand style for small space luxury
Hydroslide shower door is a single sliding glass door that glides over a fixed frameless panel in the smallest of bathroom spaces, bringing premium quality or estate bathrooms to urban living quarters.
Hydroslide shower door upgrade inline and 90-degree shower spaces. Begin designing your shower today.
Choose Hydroslide Shower Doors' Configurations (6)
- What is the difference between 3/8 inch thick frameless shower glass and 1/2 inch thick frameless shower glass?
- What is tempered shower glass?
- Which glass styles can I choose for a frameless shower door?
- What's the difference between low-iron and clear glass styles?
- What's the difference between acid-etched glass and sandblasted glass?
- What is glass fabrication?
- What is glass glazing?
- What is a frameless glass shower transom?
- What is a mickey mouse cutout and why is it used in frameless glass shower doors?
- Why does my frameless shower glass have notches?
- Why is choosing a hinge type for my frameless shower door so important?
- What's the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- Is a pivot hinge shower door less expensive than a side-mount hinge shower door?
- What are the specs for side hinges?
- What are the specs for pivot-mount hinges?
- Why is choosing connecting hardware for my frameless shower door so important?
- What are U-channels and how are these used for frameless showers?
- What are the specs for U-channels?
- When are metal clips used in a frameless shower?
- What are the specs for metal clips?
- What is the difference between a framed and frameless shower?
- Will a frameless shower improve my bathroom or home value?
- What's universal design and how does it relate to frameless glass showers?
- What's an inline frameless shower?
- What is a neo angle shower?
- What other frameless shower styles are available?
- Do frameless shower enclosures come in standard sizes?
- What hardware styles and color finishes are available for my frameless shower?
- What styles and color finishes are available for frameless shower accessories?
- Doesn't a shower header ruin my frameless look?
Anatomy of a Frameless Shower
- What is the difference between standard and heavy glass showers?
- What components go into planning my frameless shower design?
- What is a return panel?
- What is a shower sweep and do I need one for my frameless shower door?
- What's the difference between a grab bar and a towel bar?
- Can you install my frameless shower door to swing in if I don't have room outside my shower or bath area for the shower to open out?
- Why do I need a header over my frameless shower door?
Assessing Your Space
- Can you design a frameless shower that doesn't leak?
- Will Dulles Glass and Mirror break down my existing shower and bathroom structures to install my frameless shower upgrade?
- How do you install frameless shower doors and glass panels if the walls, floor or ceiling aren't plumb?
- What if my shower wall is dramatically out of plumb?
- What's the ordering process for my frameless shower door?
- Which frameless showers would you NOT recommend for self-installation?
- Can I get an estimate before you come out?
- How can I find fast answers to common ordering and installation questions?
- Why do frameless shower estimates vary among companies? Sometimes, a lot!
- Will the price quote for my frameless shower door be the final project cost?
What to Expect
- Will my frameless shower door come with a warranty?
- How long will it take for you to measure for my frameless shower and what can I expect?
- How long will it take to manufacture my frameless glass shower door?
- What is the manufacturing process for glass showers?
- How long will it take to install my frameless shower door and what can I expect?
Care and Maintenance
- Can I protect my glass shower door from water spots and clouding?
- How do I maintain and care for my frameless shower door?
- Do I have to use your after-care products to clean my frameless shower?
- Do you offer automatic shipping for shower after-care products?
- How do I clean my bottom shower sweep and the side vinyl seal around my frameless shower door, and how often will I need to clean these?
- Can I remove the clear vinyl seals and the shower sweep that fit around my frameless shower door?
- How long will my vinyl seal and protective shower sweep last?
- Will you replace my shower glass if it becomes corroded, stained or scratched?
- How do I make a claim on my frameless shower warranty covereage?