It's easier than you think to break down those old shower doors.
1. Lift the glass doors up and over the tracks. Voila!
2. Check to see if screws were used to mount the header. If adhesive was used, just knock the top rail loose with a hammer or crowbar or metal wedge.
3. Disassemble the side jams with a screwdriver.
4. Unscrew the bottom of the frame.
5. Look for and scrape off any caulking.
6. Take a wedge or crowbar to pry off the side jams and bottom rail.
Tip: Work on the exterior side of the frame, not inside your shower where tiles can be damaged.
Keywords: removing framed sliding shower doors, how to remove framed sliding shower doors
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact a support professional by E-mail, Online, or Phone