How do I clean my bottom shower sweep and the side vinyl seal around my frameless shower door, and how often will I need to clean these?
Our clear vinyl seals and shower sweeps for frameless doors snap on over the glass edge, and can be removed and replaced, if necessary. However, there should be no need to clean vinyl seals or shower sweeps for many years.
If you find these are in need of cleaning, you can easily clean your shower sweep and your vinyl seal. Snap them off and use a cloth with warm water and a little bleach. Dry your shower sweep and vinyl seal, then just snap them back on again.
Keywords: clean shower sweep, clean vinyl seal, how to clean shower sweep
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- What is the difference between 3/8-inch thick frameless shower glass and 1/2-inch thick frameless shower glass?
- Can you design a frameless shower that doesn't leak?
- What's the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- Which glass styles can I choose for a frameless shower door?
- What Is Tempered Shower Glass?
Get Help Now
|Still need help?|
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact a support professional by E-mail, Online, or Phone