How do I measure my table for a glass table top?
Look underneath the table to find the supports and screws. Start the measurements inside the supports on the top of the table. Measure the length and width of the table. Multiply these figures by each other to obtain the total area of the glass for the table top. Plan for a one-quarter inch depth (at a minimum) for the glass. This measurement may change depending on the type of glass installed on the table.
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- Will adding sliding doors to my bathtub damage the rim?
- What glass thickness do I need for my table?
- What if my glass table top has an odd or irregular shape?
- What if my glass top is out of stock?
- Do you make glass table top or glass table cover sizes other than what is listed?
Get Help Now
|Still need help?|
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact a support professional by E-mail, Online, or Phone