How can I keep my glass dining table from cracking?
Thick glass will sometimes crack when it is heated on one side. Glass does not conduct heat very quickly, so one side will expand while the other side will not. The uneven cooling process can lead to cracks in your dining table. To avoid cracks from uneven cooling, put a trivet under hot pots, pans and serving dishes when setting them on the table. This will protect your glass tabletop or table cover from heat-inducing cracks.
Keywords:Back to the top
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- Will adding sliding doors to my bathtub damage the rim?
- What glass thickness do I need for my table?
- What if my glass table top has an odd or irregular shape?
- What if my glass top is out of stock?
- Do you make glass table top or glass table cover sizes other than what is listed?
Get Help Now
|Still need help?|
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact a support professional by E-mail, Online, or Phone