Glassless Ceiling Mirrors
Suffering under a low-ceiling? No problem.
Reflective ceiling light can glam up a room, restaurant or bar like nothing else can. Mirrors are also a great optical trick to raise the ceiling on cave-like rooms, typical of basement apartments and condos.
However, weight-bearing glass mirrors on a ceiling aren't you're safest option. The solution? Acrylic ceiling mirrors. This highly reflective, glassless material is light-weight and shatter-proof and designed as a professional glass alternative product.
Washington DC service area
Learn More about Glassless Ceiling Mirrors
All of our glassless mirrors are "cut to fit" so you can be as creative as you want with your space. Maximum size in one sheet for shipping is 69". For a larger size or different thickness, please call our mirror experts at 1-866-452-7707, or request a quote.
Multiple shapes to choose from:
- Rectangular Ceiling Mirror
- Square Ceiling Mirror
You may customize your glassless mirror online and we'll ship it anywhere in the contiguous United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, all off-shore U.S. territories and P.O. Box addresses).
For custom orders, please contact our glass experts at 1-866-452-7707, or request a quote.
Glassless Ceiling Mirror FAQs
- Why Customize a Ceiling Mirror?
- Acrylic ceiling mirrors have more design capabilities. Choosing acrylic for your ceiling mirror isn't just safer, but also invites creativity. So instead of solid rows of square ceiling mirrors, curves and patterns can be added for a truly unique look.
Because acrylic sheets are so lightweight, these are easy to self-install, but if you are within our our service area we'll be happy to do the installation for you.
- What is a "glassless mirror"?
- Glassless mirrors are made from acrylic and/or other synthetic materials. The lightweight sheets are metalized in a vacuum chamber. A scratch resistant coating is then applied to the back of the mirrors.
- Why should I use a glassless mirror for my ceiling mirror?
- Ceiling mirrors are an excellent way to bring light and glamour into a space. However, choosing glass for a weight-bearing ceiling application is not always the safest option. Acrylic ceiling mirrors are a lightweight and shatterproof option.
- How long will it take to manufacture my glassless ceiling mirror?
- After your order is received, our manufacturing process usually takes 5 to 7 business days. Once your order is fulfilled, we will ship it immediately and send you a confirmation email with tracking information.
- What's the largest glassless ceiling mirror I can order online?
- The largest sizes for online orders are 69-5/16" x 69-15/16"; however if you need a larger size please call our mirror experts at 1-866-452-7707, or request a quote
- What are the available thicknesses that I can order for my glassless ceiling mirror online?
- For those ordering online, we offer 2 glassless mirror thicknesses: 1/4" and 1/8". To discuss options regarding other glassless mirror thicknesses, please contact our mirror professionals at 1-866-452-7707, or request a quote.
Need more help? Please contact us.