What glass thickness size is available for framed sliding showers?
Our framed sliding glass doors come in standard 3/16" thickness and our wrapped in sturdy aluminum casing.
Other companies may offer a thinner cut of glass, but these doors rattle more and aren’t as firm. Lower customer satisfaction is also associated with thinner glass.
Keywords: glass thickness for framed sliding showers, framed sliding shower glass thickness, framed sliding shower glass thickness options, sliding shower doors framed glass thickness,
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- What is the difference between 3/8-inch thick frameless shower glass and 1/2-inch thick frameless shower glass?
- Can you design a frameless shower that doesn't leak?
- What's the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- What Is Tempered Shower Glass?
- What components go into planning my frameless shower design?
Get Help Now
|Still need help?|
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact a support professional by E-mail, Online, or Phone