How do I maintain and care for my glass shower door?
The best way to maintain your glass shower begins with a glass protection treatment. When ordering your frameless shower you be informed about our glass protection treatment and advised to elect this option. Your glass will come treated right from our manufacturing plant. Cleaning your glass shower becomes a simple and worry-free process. All you'll have to do is follow the easy aftercare program:
- Step 1: Squeegee dry your frameless glass shower.
- Step 2: Clean with ClearShield Aftercare every two to three weeks.
If you choose not to use ClearShield's Aftercare, and forfeit a no-cost, extended 10-year warranty, a gentle glass cleaner can also be used.
More Questions Popular questions in other categories.
- What is the difference between 3/8-inch thick frameless shower glass and 1/2-inch thick frameless shower glass?
- Can you design a frameless shower that doesn't leak?
- What's the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- Which glass styles can I choose for a frameless shower door?
- What Is Tempered Shower Glass?
Get Help Now
|Still need help?|
Arrange a phone call with one of our experts who specializes in your exact question. Contact a support professional by E-mail, Online, or Phone