Framed Shower Doors and Framed Shower Enclosures
Build your vision frame by frame
A budget-friendly alternative to frameless glass showers, framed shower doors and panels can be substituted into any design and shower opening -- from a single, swing door replacement to a multi-panel shower enclosure.
Framed shower doors can be further customized through choices of glass styles and hardware finish color.
See frame shower configurations below to choose the best fit for your shower space. After selecting the basic shower frame below, we'll help you select glass style, glass thickness and hardware finish. Get started ...
Choose Framed Shower Swing Doors Configurations (36)
Framed Shower Enclosures with Swing Door
Generally speaking, these enclosures can be custom made to fit almost any design but there are some standards; which if integrated into your space, can potentially reduce the amount of your investment.
This is normally a 1/4" or 3/8" glass wrapped into aluminum extrusion, where the door (as the name so ingeniously implies) swings open and closed. The frame helps keep the relatively light glass intact and gives it a steady look and feel.
It goes without saying that choosing the right hardware in these enclosures is crucial, as the color of the frame should fit into your overall design and color scheme.
The most popular type of glass used in these enclosures is clear glass but other options are also available. In choosing this type of enclosure, particular attention should be paid to availability of space in front of the enclosure. There should be enough space to allow the door to swing open and closed without any hindrance. Swing door framed shower enclosures are a fun way of dramatically changing the look and feel of any shower and with the right design can become the center and focal point of your washroom.
We want you to shop with the confidence of knowing that Dulles Glass and Mirror offers a comprehensive and straight forward warranty on all glass shower doors sold and installed by our technicians for a period of two years. More information about warranty.
In most cases we can install this type of enclosure in less than two weeks from the time of your approval. Call Dulles Glass and Mirror for your free, no obligation estimate today, or simply submit a request for Quote.
- How do I plan my framed sliding shower?
- What is the difference between a framed and frameless shower?
- What's universal design and how does it relate to frameless glass showers?
- What hardware styles and color finishes are available for my frameless shower?
- What styles and color finishes are available for frameless shower accessories?
Anatomy of a Framed Shower
- What is the difference between standard and heavy glass showers?
- What is a return panel?
- What's the difference between a grab bar and a towel bar?
Assessing Your Space
- What's the ordering process for my shower door?
- Can I get an estimate before you come out?
- How can I find fast answers to common ordering and installation questions?
- Will the price quote for my shower door be the final project cost?
- If I live in your service area will you install my framed shower and is this an additional fee?
- Can I get a free measurement estimate for a framed shower?
What to Expect
- Will my frameless shower door come with a warranty?
- How long will it take for you to measure for my frameless shower and what can I expect?
- What is the manufacturing process for glass showers?
- How long will it take to install my shower door and what can I expect?
- Will adding sliding doors to my bathtub damage the rim?
Care and Maintenance
- How can I clean the tracks of my framed sliding shower?
- Can I get Clearshield glass protection for a framed shower?
- Can I protect my glass shower door from water spots and clouding?
- How do I maintain and care for my shower door?
- Do I have to use your after-care products to clean my shower door?
- Do you offer automatic shipping for shower after-care products?
- Will you replace my shower glass if it becomes corroded, stained or scratched?
- How do I make a claim on my shower door warranty coverage?