Frameless Tub Screens
"We are very excited to introduce an absolutely state of the art platform where
our customers can customize a unique glass shower screen that would fit their bathtub,
while providing years of beauty and unsurpassed functionality."
-- Dulles Glass and Mirror, Management
1. Corner Finish
Rounded Corner - Rena Series
Choose a Rounded Corner finish for that rounded look; a perfect way to match other
round bathroom decor like mirrors and circle corner shelves. Learn more
Square Corner - Siena Series
Choose a Square Corner finish for a sleek and stylish corner, as an easy way to
match your mirror and shelf corner’s square design cues. Learn more
2. Screen Size
Glass Screen Width: The most common width for bathtub screens is 30” wide. We are also able to fabricate custom bathtub screens in additional sizes from: 24” to 34” wide, to fit the width of your bathtub space.
Glass Screen Height:The most common height for bathtub screens is 60” tall. We are able to also fabricate custom bathtub screens in the additional sizes of 58” to 70” tall, to perfectly fit the height of your bathtub space.
3. Glass Type
Bathtub Screen Glass Types: Glass types for your bathtub screens
include: Clear Glass, Low-Iron, Frosted, Grey and Bronze glass. All glass types tempered for your safety.
4. Glass Thickness
Bathtub Screen Glass Thicknesses: There are three options available
for bathtub screen thicknesses:
- 1/4” Thick Glass is the thinnest glass option, for a frameless design with the greatest light transmission.
- 3/8” Thick Glass is the most popular option. This medium glass thickness provides both sturdiness and minimalist design.
- 1/2” Thick Glass is the premium glass thickness option
used in glass bathtub screens. Thicker glass feels and looks more substantial in
5. Hardware Finish
Bathtub Screen Hardware Finishes: You can stylize and decorate
your bathtub screen with a wide variety of hardware finishes. Including: Chrome,
Brushed Nickel and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
6. Door Pull Type
Door Pull Types:
- Shower Door Knobs
- Shower Door Handles
- Towel Bar
- Towel Bar Handle Combo
7. ClearShield Option
ClearShield Glass Protection for Bathtub Screens:
For added hygiene and longevity of your bathtub screen, select the ClearShield glass
protectant option for a superb, “hyrdo-phobic” glass, where the water beads off,
and keeps your screen perfectly clear for years to come With the ClearShield
System, say goodbye to stains, dirt, discoloration, and hard-water stains, and say
hello to an easy-to-clean bathtub screen.
8. Screen Side
Bathtub Screen Side Selection:
Please select a Left or Right Side Bathtub Screen.
I.e. which side of your bathtub the screen will be installed. This is dependent
on the current configuration of your bath/shower fixtures.
Your Customized Tub Screen
Browse Different Bathtub Screen Selections
Size:30" x 60",Thickness:3/8"
With Door Knob
Size:24" x 58",Thickness:1/4"
Without Door Knob
Size:32" x 60",Thickness:3/8"
Without Door Knob
Size:30" x 60",Thickness:1/4"
With Door Knob
Size:30" x 64",Thickness:3/8"
With Tubular Handle
Size:32" x 64",Thickness:3/8"
With Towel Bar
Size:32" x 60",Thickness:3/8"
With Towel Bar Combo
Size:32" x 62",Thickness:3/8"
With Tubular Handle
Troy Systems premier Frameless Bathtub Screens: stylish, spacious, and the focal point of any bathroom
Experience the easy DIY installation of a Troy Systems Frameless Glass Bathtub Screen
Frameless Tub Screens are simple, beautiful glass panels separating the bathing
area from the rest of the bathroom.
A Custom Frameless Glass Screen can be fabricated in many ways, with many different
available options, making the designing of your glass screen perfect for your bathtub.
PHOTO GALLERY: Frameless Tub Screen
Learn more about Bathtub Screens
Bathtub Glass Screens are a very popular European bathroom trend that is also now
becoming very popular in the United States. A glass screen is beautiful and practical,
and Troy Systems has made ordering your glass bathtub screens,
- Multiple corner shapes to choose from:
- Square Corner (Siena Series)
- Round Corner (Rena Series)
- Glass types available:
- Clear Glass
- Rain Glass
- Grey Glass
- Bronze Glass
- Frosted Glass
- Low-Iron Glass
- Edge work available:
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application, the edges of the glass bathtub screen have
been polished to a smooth shiny finish.
- Sizes available:
Comes in a wide variety of widths and heights.
- Widths: range from 18”—36”
- Heights: range from 50”—72”
- Glass thicknesses available:
- 1/4” thickness
- 3/8” thickness
- 1/2” thickness
- Hardware Finishes available:
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- Door Pull types available:
- Towel Bar
- Towel Bar Combo
- Glass protectant available:
- ClearShield Glass Screen Protector for a hydrophobic and hygienic glass screen.
Shop With Us
Why should you order your Bathtub Glass Screen from Dulles Glass and Mirror?
- We carry more than hundred thousand square feet of different types of bathtub screens
in stock. This ensures instant availability and reduces lead times.
- All custom bathtub screens are cut per order in our state of the art 40,000 square
feet manufacturing facility.
- Custom corner work and a wide variety of hardware available.
- Fastest turnaround time in the industry.
100% Satisfaction guarantee.
Frameless Bathtub Screen FAQ
- Which glass types can I choose for a frameless bathtub screen?
Glass is no longer just glass. Thanks to designer trends, homeowners now have a
variety of glass types, tints, sizes, and thicknesses to choose from. Here are the
standard styles we offer for each:
Glass Types for 1/4, 3/8, 1/2-Inch Glass
- Clear Glass: Most common style, will carry a slight green tint inherent to all clear glass.
- Low-Iron Glass: Provides the clearest transparency to show true tile color.
- Frosted Glass: Partially opaque glass from acid-etching or sandblasting; apply to entire glass or strips.
- Bronze Glass: Adds a pale coloration, similar to car window tints. Tinted glass is just a vulnerable to hard-water stains as clear glass and requires the same maintenance and care.
- Gray Glass: Adds a pale coloration, similar to car window tints. Tinted glass is just a vulnerable to hard-water stains as clear glass and requires the same maintenance and care.
View all Glass Types here.
- What are the main components that go into customizing my frameless bathtub
This handy checklist can guide you through the major planning and design decisions
to create a frameless bathtub screen that suits your style and your bathroom space.
We make it easy to understand how all the components come together. Additionally,
a Dulles Glass and Mirror project manager can review these elements with you, if
you'd like more information. Even if you know what you want your frameless bathtub
screen to look like, understanding key components of a frameless bathtub screen
will make the ordering and installation an easy and understandable process.
- Glass Thickness Type: Some people begin by choosing glass thickness for their frameless
bathtub screen. The strongest glass we offer for frameless bathtub screens is 1/2-inch
architectural glass. The other frameless bathtub screen option is 3/8-inch thick
- Glass Style: If you have your sights set on a certain style of glass, such as a
color tint or pattern, you may only have one choice for glass thickness: 3/8-inch
glass. Half-inch-thick glass carries fewer style choices because most homeowners
who choose premium glass also want low-iron glass, which provides the greatest clarity
to showcase tile work. Low-iron is available for both glass thicknesses.
- Hinge Color: Your bathtub screen’s hardware/hinges come in a wide variety of color
options: oil rubbed bronze, brushed nickel, brass, and chrome. Choose the hinge
finish that best matches your bathroom’s décor.
- Pull Types: You can opt to have various different door pull types with your bathtub
screen. It’s worth noting, these screens are not FIXED, and are in fact movable.
It’s just up to you whether you want a knob, towel bar, or a combo – on your bathtub
screen – all of which that will make swinging your bathtub screen in and out, easy!
- Configuration: Your bathtub screen configuration will first be determined by your
existing bathtub space -- unless you are doing a major remodel or new construction.
Choose the bathtub screen (left or right) and (height and width) that matches and
fits your bathroom space.
- What is the warranty with my purchase?
All hardware fixtures that come with your bathtub screen a protected by a 1-year
replacement warranty. The max DGM is responsible for is the cost of replacing the
- What is the difference between a left side and right side glass screen?
There is no inherent difference aside from one being left sided, and one being right
sided, as bathtub screens are not universally “sided.” This is key, in instances
where one side is rain glass and the other side is regular glass, or one side is
treated with ClearShield and the other side is untreated. The glass screen can only
be installed on one side of the bathtub – the side where your bathtub fixtures are
installed. When designing your bathtub screen, choose the screen that is for your
bathtub space, and order the height and width that fits your space.
- What height and width should I order my tub screen?
Have the height of your bathtub screen be at the same height of your shower head,
or step into your bathtub and measure how tall the screen would have to be, to be
at your own height. The width of the screen should be ½ the measurement of your
- Can you install the tub screen without studs?
It is possible with the right anchors but it is NOT recommended. A glass tub screen
is very sturdy hardware that lasts for years and years to come. And the best way
to make sure that that sturdiness is maintained, is by installing it on studs.
- Are these bathtub screens FIXED or SWINGABLE?
These screens are not fixed, and are in fact swingable – they swing outwards from
- How long will installation take and how many people are required?
It may take around 1.5 hours for the installation of your bathtub screen. And it’s
recommended to have two people installing the bathtub screen, and handling the glass.
- How long does it take for my product to be fabricated and shipped off to
Our custom products are shipped within 5-7 days from the date of your order.
Need more help? Please contact us.